Monday, February 21, 2011

Groomed!

Whew!!  What a busy few days!!!!



Last week I took a GOOD look at Bob and Marley... 

I decided a professional was needed..
I glanced at the weather forecast and determined that there was not a blizzard in the near future...

But I did decide that haircuts and toe trims were in dire need...


When you see your dog running up the driveway with flowing locks like this, it is indeed time...


This is now what Marley looks like...

And yes, this is Bob. 
They are resting tonight..Exhausted from a whole day at the groomers...I am also exhausted because even tho I had the day off, I nervously cleaned house as I waited for them to be taken care of.  I knew that Bob was upset as he could possibly be, because he does NOT like to be away from me. Also, I am the only one that cuts his hair but I struggle with the nail procedure with him,  so it was worth it to me just to have that done by someone else...  

Alice thought they looked hilarious!!!

I had a good weekend with the grandones!!  They spent the night on Friday evening and then we went to the OKC zoo on Saturday...


I was bitten by a Lorikeet...More on that later..

What did you do this weekend?

Tell me.

Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. You've definitely had your hands full!
    Me....just homework. **sigh**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Bob and Marley are glad grooming day is over. Our groomer comes this Saturday. I think I'm going to have her cut Dani a little shorter than her normal 'do'. My son and I took his kiddos to the Tulsa Zoo on Saturday too. It was a perfect day for it. I wish we'd had more time. However did you manage to get bit? Are you ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob and Marley look SMASHING! And the GrandOnes are adorable....

    ReplyDelete