Saturday, February 5, 2011

Who am I?



Who am I?  I am as you can see,  a beautiful bird.  I like to eat the seeds that fall on the ground instead of getting on the feeder.  Do you know what kind of bird I am???





My mothers favorite bird is the Cardinal...I try to take a picture for her every now and then...
We feed all the birds sunflower seeds.  We do not buy the regular bird seed.  We also supply the suet cakes and every now and then thistle..

Bob and I decided to go down into the woods and get the wildlife camera and see just how many tracks were in the snow...
We didnt  have the chance to get out and explore this week as the blizzard hit us on Tuesday and Wednesday and then I ventured to work Thursday and Friday...I think dogs get cabin fever too.


There were 511 photos on the card...

As you can see here, there are hundreds of tracks in the snow...primarily deer.

Bob loved exploring and sniffing around.  Me too!

Tonight we are to have rain and snow tomorrow...Then a couple of days of clear sailing...Then another storm..Which means, another snow day at home!!!  WOOOHOOO!!!

Anyone going to watch the Superbowl??

We've been Steeler fans from the git go...

GO STEELERS!!

Love,
Me

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of prints! If it weren't so cold it would be fun to hide and watch.
    Stay warm over there!
    And we'll be cheering for the Steelers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were a lot of prints!!! I'll be watching the Super Bowl just because my husband and sons are and they are all Steelers fans too! We'll cheer with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're watching the Super Bowl. I don't really care who wins. I watch for the commercials. :) Stay safe this week. They're saying we might get as much as 10 more inches of snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if it was a rhetorical question or not.
    But the bird in question is a Rufoussided Towhee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes thats what I thought too,Sue I was looking in my bird book

    ReplyDelete