Friday, April 29, 2011

Do you know what I love today?

Naturally I love Mickey....



I love my dog Bob..

And I love that Marley is fully recovered from her eye surgery and feeling fine.

Mickeys dog Shirley had ACL surgery on her leg last week and is doing great too!



I love that these two little ladies are spending the weekend on Peebly..We will plant some things and cook and watch movies and do what country girls do! 
I love that I have goats!! 

Did I mention that I love Bob?

I love that my Grandma was released from the hospital and doing great!  She is spending the next couple of weeks with her niece Nancy, and I know that makes my Grandma happy happy happy. 

I love that I have this portrait of my great great grandmother who I was named after.  It hangs in my house on Peebly. 

I love that I have good friends.

I love that the weather is beautiful here in Oklahoma .
I love that my Mom and all my Pennsylvania family is safe and doing well. 

I love,  that for this little window in time, all is well and peaceful..

I will relish that thought for the weekend.

What will you do this weekend?

Tell me.

Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. Well with all that love and happiness floating around the house on Peebly....I'm packing my bags. Get the guestroom ready! LOL Just kidding. Hope you have a great weekend. Sounds like it's starting off right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blew into OKC. I loved that I made it in one piece. LOL! Grandson #4 has a birthday in May. I'll have to find out what weekend the party is. Maybe we can get together then. Have a wonderful time with your Grands!

    Took #3 grandson to supper last night. This morning I'll take #4 to breakfast, then take Girlie to lunch this afteroon. Soccer games to attend and take pics/videos. Also a Fancy Nancy party at one of the bookstores. A post and pics will follow sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a whole lot to love! What a wonderful world it can be in spite of everything. I feel blessed everyday too! Thank you for this uplifting post!!!!

    ReplyDelete