Friday, April 1, 2011

Eye surgery for Marley

Do you ever feel that you are just too busy..?

Do you ever get the feeling that you cant handle just one more problem?

I'm there...

In lieu of the recent Oklahoma fires our family has had a lot to do and a lot to arrange and deal with..That's ok..These things happen...

I am also on top of that having some problems with a couple of my animals...That stands to reason when you have as many as I do...

One of the things that came out of blue is Marley has developed some tumors on her lower eye lid.  These tumors are rubbing her eye and keeping it understandably irritated.  Can you imagine what that might feel like to have something constantly in your eye???  Poor baby..


Marley is having surgery on Tuesday morning..They will cut the tumors off her lower eye lid and then sew it up so the stitches are on the outside of the eye area...This may hinder any future chances of winning a beauty pageant but it will put an end to the eye irritation, and that will make both us very happy... 

I saw the redness in the eye but attributed it to the pollens in the air...


I was wrong..




So Tuesday I am taking a day off work to get her to the vets office and then I will go home and worry until its time to pick her up..Its my thing...I worry..

Pray for us!

Love,
Me 

4 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how scary this must be. We will have our paws crossed and think about you both Tuesday! Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you and Marley...Sorry that so many things are happening all at once...hope it all passes very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I'm just reading this today. (We were very busy this past weekend.) I'll keep you, Marley and the vet in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Marley! She's luck to have "someone" to worry over her.

    ReplyDelete