Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Mantel in Brick Town/Oklahoma City

For Administrative Professionals Day (which is tomorrow) our office went out to lunch here.


It was a very enjoyable meal..

I had this..

Chicken Pasta Primavera
Oven Roasted Chicken, Seasonal Vegetables, and Farfalle Pasta with a Marsala Cream Sauce.

Delicious...

And just because..
Just because I love him so much....

And no matter how you look at him....

He is beautiful...

My boy Bob...


And the birds are back in town....

This all makes me happy.

 My grandmother is recouping from pneumonia..She is in the hospital but doing just fine..So its a good day...

Hows your day?

Tell me.

Love,
Me


3 comments:

  1. I just checked out the lunch menu. Both the Vera Cruz salad and the Peach Chicken Almondine salad (not sure if that was the exact name)looks SO good! Not to mention a lot of other dishes, including the one you had.

    Of course Bob is one handsome boy. After I read the hummers were back at your house we saw one while we were plant shopping. When we got home we immediately put out some feeders for the little guys but I haven't seen any yet.

    I'm so sorry to hear your grandmother is in the hospital but it's good that she's doing well.

    I'm coming to OKC this Friday for the weekend so today I baked some sugar cookies to bring with me. And I'm trying to get things together to go scrapbooking tomorrow.

    Happy Admin Professionals Day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love Bob... isn't dog love grand? I feel the same way about my Little Toe dog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob is adorable. And I love the pictures you've taken of him.
    My hummers are back, too.
    Glad your Grandma is doing well!

    ReplyDelete