Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh brother and some sunflowers

My brother sent me a giant bag of

GIANT sunflower seeds...He grew them in his own garden in Pennsylvania last summer..
 I cant wait to see what happens...
 Because it was calling for rain today in Oklahoma..(and boy were they right!)  I walked all over our property last evening planting seeds.   I mean everywhere...  

 We do happen to LOVE sunflowers ....
Thank you brother!!!




And because I know you have been wondering, Marley is doing great!!!  Her eye is totally healed!! 


Have a good weekend everyone!!

Love,
Me


4 comments:

  1. We grew giant sunflowers a few years ago when we were still living in town. They were amazing and the birds loved the seeds. I'm so glad to hear Marley is doing well. Enjoy your weekend. It's raining a lot here so I doubt there will be racing here. #2 grandson is racing in Beaver and Enid this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunflowers, too. I need to get some more seeds and see if I can get them coming up all over, too. I have a row planted in the garden, but I like your idea.
    Glad Marley is all better. She's so lucky you found her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite flowers, sunflowers!!!!
    Can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Bob is going to really enjoy those giant sunflowers!!! Will be fun to watch them grow -

    ReplyDelete