Thursday, May 12, 2011

Zoo Amp Concert




I was unable to get on the Internet at home for a week or so now.  Service guy came out and installed a new something or other on the Internet thingy on the roof and soon I was up and running again.  That's the way it goes when you live outside of town.  We have had some rain lately here in central Oklahoma and I can tell you we are grateful for every single drop as we have been in a severe drought and the fire danger was keeping me up at night..But that may be over now..

Onward....

I am taking a *free* day off tomorrow, Friday, and picking up ONE grand this evening after work. 


This one.  The baby.

I think it is IMPORTANT to have one on one time, don't you?

Did you have that when you were growing up?   Do you do that now with your own?   

I think I'm going to try to do this more....

I have mowing to do this weekend.  I shouldn't complain.  I haven't had much because of the dry conditions.

AND..................

We are going to a concert!

www.zooamp.com   Here....






 
Saturday's weather
 
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 66. North wind between 11 and 14 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy with a low around 47.


I can handle that.....




I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.
Martha Washington





It will be fun!

I will post about it next week...

In the meantime...Enjoy your life...





Martha evidently rocked..


Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend!! Rock on... and enjoy the baby one on one time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one on one time is definitely a good thing. You're both gonna have so much fun. Well, you're probably already having the fun as I type this.

    The concert sounds like a blast. Unfortunately we've a birthday party to go to or we'd probably be joining you.

    I can't wait to hear all about your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those grandbabies! I just don't get enough time with them.
    That concert sounds like a blast. I hope you have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete