Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Office


Not this one... 


But my office at home...

I was just looking around there this morning..Looking at all the different books, relics and photos ..
Does anyone even look anything up in encyclopedias anymore?? 
These shells are from a trip I took with my Dad once.  We drove to Florida...He wanted to do everything on a very very tight budget but he broke down and got a really cool place right on the beach..We had fun...
And he didn't even seem to mind that we spent the extra money...

This monkey had rubber bands built into the arms and you insert your finger in the mitten and fling the monkey and it makes a screaming monkey sound as it flies thru the air...by George! 

Mickeys high school graduation picture...

My peoples..

Books from days gone by.  The Emergency Care book when my son thought he wanted to be a firefighter...But going thru the EMT course he discovered he couldn't handle the sight of blood. 
Who doesn't have a bird clock? 

Mementos..

I love my office...

AND someone is always  there with me while I work or play.... 

I will be mowing tonight..

What about you?

Tell me..


Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. I love your office, too. Wish I had one of those. But I do have a bird clock. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I spied a copy of The Scarlett Letter in your first photo. It's one of my favorite books. I don't think we've ever had a bird clock but my husband had a train clock once. Not sure what happened to it though.

    ReplyDelete