Friday, June 24, 2011

Toadily Pets

http://toadilypets.com/featured.shtml
Please visit this site today as Marley is the featured pet of the week!!!! 

We are all very proud and excited for Marley...Shes come a long way baby...



Also in the latest news!!

Our office went to Nics Place....


Nics was featured on Diners Drives-ins and Dives.

Check it out...

Even tho we had to wait around 45 mins outside and it was 100 degrees, it was worth it!!  I would not say that if this was not one of the best burgers I have ever ate!!  Please dont mention this to my cardiologist..
The burger must have been around a half pound..Im not kidding..

Delicious!!  



Today I picked up my car from our repairman...After writing a HUGE check I am back to work this morning..Its Friday and this weekend is also our wedding anniversary...We will probably go to dinner..Even tho I am still STUFFED after my visit to Nics!

The extended weather forecast..


Today...Sunny. Highs around 101. South winds 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight...Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 70s. South winds 15 to 20 mph.

Saturday...Partly cloudy. Highs around 100. South winds 15 to 25 mph.

Saturday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds 15 to 20 mph.

Sunday...Partly cloudy. Highs around 101. South winds 15 to 20 mph.

Sunday Night And Monday...Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 70s. Highs around 101.

Monday Night...Partly cloudy with slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.

Tuesday Through Wednesday...Partly cloudy. Highs around 102. Lows in the mid 70s.

Wednesday Night...Clear. Lows in the upper 70s.

Thursday...Partly cloudy. Highs around 103.


Please, be careful and take care of yourself in this kind of weather...

Please think about the elderly and the animals and please do not leave your pets in the car!!!  You would not believe how many times this type of thing is on the news...

Drink water...It does a body good.

Love,
Me

5 comments:

  1. Although I know Marley's story, reading it again brought tears to my eyes. She has come a long way! I'm definitely going to have to try Nic's Place the next time I'm in OKC.

    Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley is so cute, and so loved!
    Happy Anniversary to you and the Mr.
    Is it me or does it seem hotter, earlier this year?
    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, Someone sent this dog story link to me and I just had to share it with you:

    www.dogwork.com/kan6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Yes - hydration, hydration, hydration! Sweet little Marley...

    ReplyDelete