Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just because its Tuesday, smile...BIG!

This picture of Bob by the lake looks very refreshing .   It makes me smile.




Because its Tuesday and this picture of my favorite sister in law with my grandson makes me smile.  Big. 




Because same said grandson stood proudly upon this little bitty hill, in the middle of a valley, in Pennsylvania outside my sister in laws home and this REALLY makes me smile..Big. 


Because a picture of your very own Grandma with your very own granddaughter, together, looking out the window of your childhood home, will always bring a smile.  A big one.
As will a picture of your two brothers..Smile.  BIG!!!

What makes you smile today?

Tell me.

Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. This post makes me smile because it's making you smile.
    And smiling is a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile, big time.
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you are homesick.... such a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete