Friday, September 9, 2011

Life on Peebly

 You probably wondered if I was ever coming back....Well..yes of course.


 I miss my grandmother terribly and I am trying to learn to live without her ... 
Its just not something I have ever had to do.  She has been a constant in my life from day one...Every single day I miss not talking to her.  But I know she would want me to not have a pity party for myself and go on..

So I am..I also had a surgery last week.  So I am home recuperating from that and getting my body healed along with my spirits.  I have always known I was fortunate with friends and a loving family but I dont think it was ever as apparent as these last weeks.  My family has supported me and listened to me cry and I dont know where I would be without them.  My friends have been fabulous!  My neighbors made me dinners and soups and made sure we were doing ok...My sister in law picked us up at the airport when we flew up for the funeral.  She gave us a room and fed us and loaned us a car and well...she was there for us.  Mickeys Mom as always, there.  My Mom..my forever shoulder to cry on.  Im just overwhelmed with gratitude.. 
So the road goes on.  Life on Peebly goes on.  As will I.  With the helping hands of many..


Love, 
Me  

PS...The header picture was taken at my sister in laws house.  That is an eagle flying overhead..How cool is that?

3 comments:

  1. So happy to see a post from you! I've been concerned because I know how much you are missing your sweet grandmother. Little did I know that you also had surgery. I hope you are on the mend and will be back up and running after your grands in no time. I wondered what kind of bird that was the minute I saw your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool header pic! We have an eagle that's been flying around here. At first I didn't know what it was. No I'm trying desperately to get a pic of it. It is not co-operating!
    Wish there was something I could say to ease your pain. But I know too well that only time will make it more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of our arms are wrapped around you.

    ReplyDelete