Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!

The grands LOVE to dress up..This year Dylan and Emma wanted to be a cowboy and a cowgirl.  Dylan is totally into the western thing.  He has been watching all the old John Wayne movies and reading anything he can get his hands on about the old west.. 



Emma made a really cute cowgirl... 
 
But little Addyson decided to go her own way..


She wanted to be Minnie Mouse..and that was just fine..




Bob went along over with me to get these pictures of the grands, but we did not dress up..   

How have you been?

Tell me.

Love,
Me 

1 comment:

  1. That Dylan makes one handsome cowpoke! I can't get over Emma's pink holsters. And who doesn't love Minnie Mouse. I hope your grands have a great time. I know they'll get lots of treats for sure.

    ReplyDelete