Sunday, November 13, 2011

My sister in law is cool

Do you know how I know?

Because she has a really cool dog..




 You cant have a dog this cool and not be cool yourself.
 I know shes really cool because she has things like this in her house. 
 And she does things like this.
 And she lives in a really cool place that has a cool view.
 And I know you have to be really cool to have a grandson thats this much fun.....

Its pretty cool to have a sister in law like mine.

Do you have a sister in law? 

Tell me about her.

Love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. I love weimer reiners! My son used to have one and she was the best!
    I have a sister-n-law, she lives here on the farm. She works a lot and I very seldom see her. We are two totally different people, being she's a city girl and I'm a contry girl. We have very little in common. It's a shame, too, cause I've always wanted a sister.**sniff**

    ReplyDelete