Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Its coming, so get ready!

 Im getting in the spirit, I am I tell ya!!!   Just a few more things to do and I will be there!






\In the meantime,  lets all give some well wishes for my little brother .   He has been in the hospital for 14 days now and probably is going to be transferred to an extended care facility for a couple of more weeks.  Seems he bumped his arm and in turn it became infected and just knocked his whole system out of whack.   After a couple of days I would be going bonkers!  Hang in there buddy boy!  
Get better you little character!!


Ok ...Are you all ready for Christmas?

Tell me

Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Sayin' a prayer for your little brother.
    Nope, not ready and don't think I will be any time soon. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a shout out to your brother to get well soon!

    We're pretty much ready for Christmas at our house. The Yorkies are at the groomer as I type this for their Christmas do's. Grandson #2 and his girlfriend are coming tonight to decorate gingerbread houses. Grandson #1 and his girlfriend will come tomorrow or Thursday night to decorate theirs (she has to work tonight).

    Wednesday I'm scrapbooking. Thursday and Friday I'm doing some more baking and then Saturday I plan to relax before all the festivities on Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, If you have a minute today please stop by my blog and vote for your favorite gingerbread house. The 2 oldest grandsons and their girly-friends came by to decorate them while I enjoyed watching all the fun. Of course I took pictures of the whole process.

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete