Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New year!


Glad to see you out of here 2011.  To say you were a tough year would be an understatement.  I had a surgery and then Mickey had reconstructive shoulder surgery.  My grandmothers passing was the hardest thing of all!! 
Things have been a little challenging around here, because after all, life does go on and there are things that just need to be done.  We have wood to cut and animals to care for. 



I have a couple of "goals" for 2012.  There are a couple of classes I want to take.  I have some house things I would like to do too!  I will be sure to share that adventure with you! 

Here's hoping all of you have a lovely 2012 filled with health, happiness and laughter.

Bob sends his regards..

Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    And Happy New Year to all of you there on Peebly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Melinda! I hope 2012 is filled with many blessings for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete