Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The REAL housewives of Peebly

Do any of you watch the housewives shows?  Somebody save me.  Please.. 

 Last night was the final episode for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  This series is on Bravo tv.  It ended with Pandoras wedding...Some wedding!
The cake alone was somewhere around 10k.
I am hooked.  Perhaps obsessed, I don't know..I love watching the way these ladies live.  Not all the catty stuff but the dresses and make up and the houses and the clothes.  Just fascinating to me. 

Which leads me to this thought.   Why not do a show like this on REAL housewives..and if that were the case why not the REAL housewives of say, Peebly Rd?!!  It would be great!!

I mean come on.  Who wouldn't be interested in seeing just how long I can actually make a pair of sneakers last?  Or instead of paying hundreds on jeans that are acid washed how about my jeans that really LOOK the part because they are literally that old. 

One thing for certain we do our own cooking here on Peebly and we are proud of it!  My neighbor that makes the cakes is also an adventurous and awesome cook!  And, ahem, I have been known to whip up a pretty good meal myself. 

I think the whole concept would work!  What do you think?  And Lisa isn't the only woman in the world that LOVES her little dogs!  No...
    

Who is loved more than Bob?  




And I have been known to dress an animal or two around Peebly myself!
So I think someone needs to contact Bravo and let them know you would like to see a series on what would be for REAL the REAL housewives of Peebly..Lets do it!

PS.  It appears that I am able to get on Blogger today at work.  Go figure!

Love,
Me

  
   

2 comments:

  1. I have to confess I've never watched the Real Housewives series but between it and the new Bayou Billionaires (or maybe it's Millionaires) on CMT (my husband watched that one over the weekend), I'd MUCH rather tune into the Real Housewives of Peebly Rd! And I'll bet I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think fur sure you should have your own show!!!! We will be checking our local listings

    ReplyDelete