Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Time to bring on the spring

Hello Everyone!!

Seems that spring is certainly here and I am glad of it!

Not that we had much of a winter, but I am ready to splash some color around the house. 


The gardeners were out in full swing on Saturday...It was elbow to elbow..Here is what I bought to get things started around the house.

I left them in the pots they came in but soon will be transferring them to bigger pots with prettier hangers..
I put this one on the back porch and when I look out from the kitchen sink its the one I see.  A very pretty plant but I don't know what it is..

Do you?  

Notice the Indian bell?  That came from my Mom.   I just now realized that I didn't get the whole thing in the picture...I will post about it another time and show you the entire bell. 
One of my favorite things, beside the bell on my front porch, is this wind chime sent by my sister.   It is awesome!  Built in the USA.  My sister sent this in memory of my Grandmother and told me when I heard the chimes it was our Grandmother talking to us.  It has a beautiful soothing sound. 


I haven't been posting for awhile and Ive missed it and all of you.  Oklahoma Granny, I did get your message about the lady with the goats!!  Thanks for thinking of me!

I had spent weeks putting together a DVD slide show for the family.  Its about my Grandmother and if you would like to see this please look here.



havent,  it will be like going to a family reunion where you don't know anyone.!   But I dont mind, pull up a chair!!  Regardless, you are welcome to view this and it will be about 20 minutes long.   
I thought I would share with all of you.

Im looking forward to spring and all the beauty that comes with it.

How about you?

Tell me.

Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete