Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beer and Bacon cupcakes


Have I mentioned our great neighbors?!!  Of course I have...Brian and Tammy

Brian does lots of things for us and Tammy is a baker of cakes, and cupcakes and she tries things that ordinary people never would.  And it works!!! 

For instance, she made these for Mickeys birthday last month...

Seriously.  They are made with beer and a peach topping and caramelized bacon ...I don't know how she did it and I was skeptical at first.  That is until the first bite!!!  

I cant say enough HOW GOOD THESE WERE!!
I don't know how she made them but if she reads this post she will let us know..
  


The other night she sent over some chocolate cupcakes with a peanut butter center topped with fluffy chocolate icing and a Reese's cup in the center...I had one last night.  I thought Mickey had ate them all but he didn't!!  All I can say is I haven't had a cupcake that was any better...Oh except for those mango stuffed cupcakes she made before...
Yes good neighbors are GREAT to have!!

Thank you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete