Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Happy New Year!  Did you all have a great Christmas?  Tell me!


What a busy month December was! 


There were plays at school...



And visits and smiles.
Do you remember the mess that occurred as I was getting ready for Christmas?   I took down the border that lead to having to paint the walls,  that lead to Mickey and his friend having to texture the walls, that lead to me painting not only the walls but the ceiling...well you get the picture...Mickey installed a new light above the table and we ditched the ceiling fan too.We ripped out the old carpeting and got it somewhat livable for Christmas.  More to do but that will be in February.  

I went with a paint color called Navajo Sand by Glidden from Home Depot.  Flat ceiling white. 
Tree from our land.  Meaning free. 



We finished without a minute to spare too!!


2012 was an eventful year, as most of them are.   I crashed my own car into my own truck..It really wasn't as hard to do as you might think..


We inherited a certain bird and it has settled in nicely with the crew.   

Many other things happened.  Some great, some not so much.  

We are continuing to grow where we are planted.   I actually mean this in a very literal sense.  Nothing is actually final yet,  but I have some pretty big news (to us) that I will share soon as the ink dries on the paper.     
And really, honestly, this is all I want for me and mine this new year, and every year to come .  






AND of course, for a dog name Bob. 
Love ,
Me



PS.  Reluctantly, I did teach Emma the correct spelling of Grandma, but boy I
didn't want to.  Too cute. 

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! You're back! (Oh, and the house looks good, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, I like it!
    You had Me out of breath with this post and full of anticipation.
    Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete