Wednesday, January 30, 2013

If my dog could talk.......

I often wonder what Bob would say if he could talk..It would probably go something like this..


 
"Water tastes so good from the bird bath!"
If that squirrel would just sit still a minute longer ....

Nothing like a biscuit when the weather is chilly.



 I just love kids!

Oh sorry.  Were you trying to photograph the plants? 

You wonder why dogs like to put their faces out the car window?  Because we can pick up so many scents along the way.  Its THAT important! 

This spot is NO place for a dog.  I belong on a lap.  Please!!!!!



Why is it that cats can climb trees but I cant?  NOT FAIR!


Can a dog get some peace around here??
Oh I know there is something down there..I know it ....I know it!!! 

You even try to get this from me.....


I don't know how I ended up on the table.  Seriously.

Merry Christmas my foot!

 Yes I love her as much as she loves me.


 If you tell anyone about this I will deny it. 


Yes I may just be the most beautiful dog in the whole wide world.

 Theres no doubt how I feel about my Mom...You can see it in my eyes...

I sure do love to walk in the woods..

What?  I have what on my face??

I cant tell you how much I enjoy getting to go along to work...

Why do I have to go in the house already??  Its not that cold...


What would your dog say if he could talk?

Tell me.


Love,
Me




4 comments:

  1. Last night was flea-bath night for our pups. So, we don't want to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Goodness, what a cute post!
    Bob talks a lot, doesn't he?
    He's SO cute!
    Mine would say something like, "Mom, sit down, I'm cold and I want to sit on your lap. Cover me up with that quilt while you're at it, please."
    LoL, love my little buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, this post is adorable! Of course I'm a dog lover anyway so I didn't have a chance. Blogging is central to the life of RV'ers and now you're showing that you love to blog already and are really good at it! You were meant for the vagabond life, Melinda. Imagine a vacation that never ends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teehee, Bob can talk, trust me! He is just waiting for the right moment to tell you! BOL!!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete