Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Oklahoma strong






Its been a horrifying week.  Filled with storms and heartbreak.

My heart breaks for the families.

Here is the Moore tornado headed out of Moore and going by our house.

They said it was headed straight for us but it turned and lifted before. 

It then proceeded on and landed and started up again.



We are all ok.  All my family.


My friend Lynnes granddaughters were in the Plaza Towers School..The one that was hit the hardest.

Both these little girls were in that rubble .

Alaina, looking at the camera, was missing for some time.  She was later rescued.  Bruised and scared but ok!  It will all take time.



Thank you America for thinking of all of us..


Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. I am sure glad that you-all survived relatively intact. It has been awhile since the last time I have actually seen a tornado, and I have never actually been in one. Of course, I have found that I just don't have what it takes to be an Okie, anyway. For according to a young man being interviewed by one of the network television news reporters, who stood out in the middle of his street, which now has no houses on either side of, until the tornado was almost on top of him. When asked why he waited so long, he said, "I'm an Okie. We don't run. This is a sport for us."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tornado was horrible! And terrifying. So glad to hear you are all ok!

    ReplyDelete