Thursday, October 3, 2013

My birthday present....

My birthday was in September.  I knew exactly what I wanted this year.   
 
This device is amazing!   I absolutely love it!   I can transfer all my albums and cassettes to CD!  It also has AM/FM radio.  (Plus its pretty!)
 
 
We have decided to start cutting back on our bad eating habits.    

 
More vegetables and less of the above.   Even tho I LOVE Old Chicago!! 
 
 
In other Peebly farm news, this character below is causing quite a commotion.  He has a  really bad attitude and will stalk and attack people and dogs!!
 
This rooster was a gift from my neighbor Brian.  Brian is a super nice person and a TERRIFIC neighbor.  He had no idea this little bird would grow up to be a big PAIN! 

 
So we will see if he calms down a bit and becomes nicer.  If not, he will be living at another house on Peebly..  Brians!!
 
Whats new?
 
Tell me.
 
 
Love,
Me
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment